Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Sick Blues

Hello out there. I never thought I would say this, but I sure do miss the world. Noah and I have been cooped up inside for the last couple of days. And I am just itching to get out of the house. I thought today would be the day, but it's RAINING. I don't particularly like to take him out in the rain, so we stayed inside again today.

Two good things we have gotten to do though:

1. We watched Madagascar. (What a cute movie for all you who haven't seen it.)
2. We got to eat paper. Yes, Noah has discovered the fine taste of paper. Yuck!

Seriously, I know we are boring, but well, there is not much going on here. I am anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving though. It will be great to see some fam and friends. *Billie, Say, Krystal or anyone else who might be in the Dothan area give me a shout. I would love to hang.

Oh, guess what???? Here is some worthy news. I am getting baptized. I am not sure if it will be this Sunday or the 1st of December, but I am finally taking the plunge.

Miss you guys like crazy.

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger meredith said...

so you're going swimming!!! i'm pumped for you--it really is a neat experience...and hey-please call me on thanksgiving...i'll be at the farm..probably 15-20 minutes from you...i'm going thursday afternoon and staying through sat or sun. so call us!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home