Sunday, December 04, 2005

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I just love the Christmas Season. I love everything about it. I love the cold, crisp air (which it has been lately in Augusta). I love the Christmas lights, all the decorations, the shopping to do, the trips to see Santa at the mall, but even more the celebration of Jesus's birthday. I love to read the Christmas story and to remember how Mary had our Lord Jesus in a manager. Wow. I am in awe.

Thank you God for your precious Son.

A few new pics of my little miracle.



6 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger meredith said...

yeah for christmas!!! you have a little elf there dont you! precious!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger jared.smith said...

dang girl... thats a awesome little one... who looks like he has a TON of presents already under that tree!! someone has been getting some shopping done - congrats!!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Ashley Warren said...

Whoa Abby, you have a baby! Where have I been?

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Sarah Grace Beverly said...

i want to squeeze him!! and you for that matter!!!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Billie said...

are you in d-town....call me, call me please

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Billie said...

are you in d-town...call me quick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home