Thursday, January 19, 2006



Wow. I can't believe that we are almost 2/3 of the way in January. Where did the time go? I mean, Christmas and New Years both flew by in a blur. Shoot, all of 2005 flew by really. It was a great year, and I am really looking forward to what God has in store for this year.

So where we are:
Well, everyday Noah just keeps getting bigger and bigger. And oh, how it breaks my heart. He is no longer a baby really. He sits up completely by himself, and he wants to be a big boy. He can drink out of a cup and he doesn't want anything to do with baby food. He wants real people food. Although we haven't figured out how to crawl and I am not sure that we will, he is definitely on his way to walking. He loves to stand and wants to try to walk with you. A few days ago, Sean and I both think he said daddy. (which makes me horribly sad, since I have tried so hard to get him to say mommy first.)

Sean is on plastics this month and loves it. He has gotten to do several surgeries that he comes home raving about. I like this month because he has gotten home around 6 instead of 8. Yeah!

And me: well, I am just in the midst of enjoying life. I love watching my son grow and learn. He is such a joy. But I am also in the process of looking for a job. I believe the time has come where I need to work for my family. So if any of you have any ideas, please let me know. I really want to work from home so that I can be with Noah. But I am open to whatever God wants.

Fun things that we have been doing:
Sean and I finally got to start painting our house. We haven't made it very far, but we did paint our kitchen and our bedroom. Pictures will follow later.

Please know that I miss all of you very much. And I do believe some road trips to Augusta need to be made - real soon. Love you and please update your blogs. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Patt said...

Kids always say daddy first.They know when they are older they will use that word to get cash.Its a function they are born with,You'll just have to accept it.You will win in the"Who the kid loves the most battle" cos your "mommy".So you might have lost the battle but you will win the war.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noah is absolutely beautiful Abby! He needs to meet Hannah soon. She can teach him how to say Mama and he can teach her to say Daddy. I’ve been working with her but all I get is Mama and Baba!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home