Friday, July 07, 2006

The Past Few Months



Hello friends! I am sorry that I have been so bad lately about updating our blog. We have been busy these last couple of months. Anyway,I will try to do better. I promise.

We have officially begun our second year of residency. Sean and I are very excited about that. One down and 4 more to go! It is hard to believe that we have been living in Augusta now for a year. Some days it doesn't seem that long and others it seems like forever. At least I can finally say that it is home (for now :).

A few pics from Noah's 1st Birthday:




And here are a few pics of Amanda and Bryan's Wedding:

3 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger JOY said...

Abby! This is Joy Simonson...you little boy is PRECIOUS! I miss time with you and your sweet sister...and my old friend Shannon. Gotta run to do youth now. Just wanted to say hey and let you know that I still love ya!!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger meredith said...

abs...i tried to email you and it got rejected, i tried to call you and I got rejected...ouch. call me soon...i think i have something crucial for you...

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Billie said...

he's huge! Mere told me you called me the other day but no message! No way. Not fair. I love you and miss you

p.s. if you have a pool keep it covered (did re tell you about our holden scare!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home