Sunday, November 05, 2006

Halloween




Hello, everyone. I have been the absolute worst blogger lately. Sorry, dear friends. Well, a lot has been going on with the Sheff's lately. I got a job working at a college, and Noah started school. (I know that it is daycare, but i can't bare to call it that. :( Sad day for me, but we are adjusting.) I must say that even though I didn't think I would make it the first 2 weeks of working, I now see the tunnel. It's not so bad. I thought I would share some new pics of the little one. He is growing so fast. I hope all of you are doing great. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sarah Grace Beverly said...

As always, I love seeing the new pics of Noah. Tell me more about your new job! Will the Sheffs be in Dothan at all for the holidays? Patrick and I will be there for like a week so let me know if you'll be available to hang out at all!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Sarah Grace Beverly said...

PS--A few posts back (Amanda and Brian's wedding), how did you get your pics to line up side by side? I'm having problems.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger meredith said...

amazing abs, i cant get over how much he's grown. you should be such a proud mom. and i'm excited for you that you are adjusting to working. i can only imagine how hard it is to leave him every morning. maybe we can catch up while you're home for holidays and i'm at the farm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home